Self Managed Super Funds
DMK’s SMSF team comprises of highly qualified accountants, financial planners and experienced support staff. We take pride in keeping up to date with the latest legislation and compliance requirements to provide you with the best possible service to your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
Our SMSF’s are independently audited by Mark Turner at SMSF Specialist Audit Group.
Establishment of SMSFs*
An SMSF involves significant establishment and ongoing responsibilities for the trustees/members. DMK can work with you to determine whether an SMSF may be suitable for you, and can assist with the process of setting up a compliant SMSF.
- Preparation of Trust Deed and relevant documentation
- Set up of corporate trustee if required
- Formulation of the regulated investment strategy
Completion of Annual Obligations*
DMK provide services for the completion of the following tasks:
- Financial Statements
- SMSF Annual Return
- Liaise with certified SMSF auditor
- Completion of Actuarial requirements if applicable
- Other legislative obligations as required
Winding up of SMSFs*
Should you determine that your SMSF is no longer in your best interests to maintain, and we can advise on your decision, DMK can assist with winding-up your SMSF upon its cessation.
- Notify the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) of SMSF cessation
- De-registration of corporate trustee if applicable
- Assist in the rollover of SMSF assets to other superannuation funds or personal investments
- Lodge final SMSF Annual Return
DMK Financial Services Pty Ltd are able to assist with the provision of advice in relation to SMSFs. You can find out more about DMK’s Financial Planning services.
- Advice on the establishment of Account-Based Pensions or other retirement income streams
- Transition to Retirement
- Establishment and Winding-up of SMSFs
- Development of an investment plan to meet your long-term objectives
- Estate planning/death benefit nominations
- Member income tax planning strategies
- SMSF tax planning strategies
We can help you with...
How can we help you?
Contact us at DMK or submit your inquiry online.
DMK Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 11 134 119 609 is an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Ltd ABN 19 001 974 625 AFSL No. 227232 which is 85% owned by CountPlus Limited ABN 111 26 990 832 (CountPlus) of Level 8, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney 2000 NSW and 15% owned by Count Member Firm Pty Ltd ACN 633 983 490 of Level 8, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney 2000 NSW. CountPlus is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Count Member Firm Pty Ltd is owned by Count Member Firm DT Pty Ltd ACN 633 956 073 which holds the assets under a discretionary trust for certain beneficiaries including potentially some corporate authorised representatives of Count Financial Ltd. The information on this web page is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or personal circumstances.
(*) Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.