We take pride in the relationships we build with both individuals and businesses, whether that is the individual who sees us once a year for their individual tax or those who come in monthly. DMK takes the time to get to know your goals and objectives.
Let us take care of the compliance work so you can spend more time doing what you enjoy. Our passion is not to just get the compliance out the way, but to see you and your business thrive and succeed. To read more about how we can help your business please visit our Business Advisory page.
DMK offer taxation advice to individuals, sole traders and partnerships, trusts, small to large companies, and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs).
- Income Tax Returns (ITR)
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Income Activity Statements (IAS)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Payroll tax reporting
- Tax depreciation elections
- Tax File Number (TFN) applications
We maximise the benefits of taxation claims in accordance with current legislation and regulations.
Accounting and taxation are interrelated as both need to be considered when planning economic outcomes which minimise costs and help maximise revenue. Taxation should be considered as a component of business operations.
DMK assist businesses and organisations to meet their governance obligations in relation to statutory and mandatory reporting to government and financial authorities.
- Annual financial statements
- Interim financial reports
- Cashflow analysis and reporting
DMK provide guidance and mentoring with the management of day-to-day record keeping.
- Employee payroll compliance management
- Payroll tax processing
- Payment and receipt processing
- Coaching businesses to operate their own accounting systems
- Professional partnerships:
- Cashflow Manager
- Sage One
Our team have a special interest in the area of Primary Production, we offer relevant guidance and assistance in matters related to agriculture and farming practices.
- Annual budgeting
- Asset and equipment finance
- Cashflow forecasting and modelling
- Reporting obligations to lending authorities
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
DMK offer taxation advice regarding superannuation regulations and compliance issues.
- Financial statements and reports
- Taxation returns
- Establish new SMSFs
- Wind-up of SMSFs
- Minimum and maximum pension limits
- Contribution caps
DMK offer a wide range of services to assist with your business compliance documentation.
- Establishment of a new company or trust
- Review Annual Company Statement
- ASIC changes to your company
- Maintenance of share registries
- Changes to directors and secretaries
- Prepare minutes and reports
- New business name registrations
- Australian Business Names (ABN)
We can help you with...
How can we help you?
Contact us at DMK or submit your inquiry online.